Well, the last couple months have been trying. I have had one infection right after another for almost three months straight! It all started with a UTI after Selahs birth. It took a month and 4 antibitics for it to go away. Then came an EXTREME version of both a yeast infection (due to a doctor diganosing wrong...) and then a bacterial infection. An overgrowth of good bacteria followed. Due to there being no yeast to keep the good guys in check. I actually got to feeling like the pain was just going to be a new way of life. I ran out of ways to ask God to heal me. I could barely function. I felt like God was in it though and He was using it to make me more like Him. That it was all in His will.... and I honestly came to except it. Although, I still struggled with wanting to be a better mom and wife.The pain seem to hinder that a lot. It all climaxed with a trip to the ER last Monday. That was after me quiting all the meds. I was sick of them! They weren't helping. A matter a fact, they seemed to make me worse. I admit it scared me only because I didn't know where that left me. Well, it turned out that the medication had it's worse effect 2 days after I stopped taking it. The tests came out clear, but yet crazy enough they gave me more meds. Which of course I didn't take, but when I called asking what the results were (they never said while we were there) he said there was no sign of anything and in annoyed voice said that maybe it was an estrogen problem. I looked it up and it all made sense!! After 4 different doctors who made mistakes, and ones who simply didn't care. Finally an answer. So I contacted a natruelpathic doctor in Anchorage who gave me some kind of cream. It's helped SOO much. No pain! :-) Thank you Lord.
So, Selah or "Sissy" is 3 months. She's huge! 15 pounds! She is such a good baby. She is smiling and laughing and is just pure joy. I think Levi would like a couple more kids, but I'm thinking we are done. lol 2 beautiful and healthy kids. I'm content.
Also, I'm excited!!!My DAD IS COMING!!!!! This Tuesday. :) Sometimes I get to REALLY missing them all. I can not wait for him to meet Sissy!!
Friday, October 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





So thankful for Gods healing power!!!! He is so good!!!!
ReplyDeleteGod is always the answer. So glad you are better now.
ReplyDeleteYour young have a couple more kids. ;-)
Happy for you that you get to see your dad. That will be great!!
So sorry you've been sick. Thank the Lord for touching your body.
ReplyDeleteYAY for your dad coming to visit! Have a great time!