Saturday, May 12, 2012

10,000 Reasons

Have you ever heard that song? I so love it. Last week it was just what I needed.


Then Sunday morning Bro. Legg really encouraged worship and being thankful. The whole service just reinforced what the Lord had been trying to tell me all week.I have 10,000 reasons to be thankful!!!

I appreciate the comments!! I read Sis. Grace's and Sis. Smith's that same day. I would have respond, because they were both what I needed to hear, but Levi said we were out of Internet. I really appreciated them though! Every one of them!

The House-
Poor Levi. I feel for him. He has been working and then coming home and working on the house. I know he has his own things he's working through. Work has been rough, the contractor of course, although a nice man, as not made things easy on him figuring things out financially. He's just stressed up the wazzo, but it's all part of it, and God is defiantly helping. :-)

Also, Bro. Legg has been over a couple times this week to help with the house. Which has been SUCH A BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the bedrooms are now enclosed, and the kitchen cabinets are in. YAY!!!!


Baby Selah-
Yikes. I'm now 33 weeks. Times is going way too fast. At my last appointment, which I had already guessed.... she is feet down. Or breech. At least for now....... I would really like her to turn! ;-)  I've been praying for a natural.... not painless..... but NORMAL....delivery. Breech baby....doesn't really fit in with that. :) Oh well...I'm not stressing. What ever happens, happens. Other then that, I feel great!!! LOL!! Well, as great as I can at this very pregnant stage! ;-D













1 comment:

  1. Great song! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Praying for your family <3

    ReplyDelete