At least once a week now, I wake up in the middle of the night, and am panicly feeling around because I think my water has broke. Those first couple seconds after I wake, it really feels like it has! It's crazy. I'm assuming it's because, that's what happened with Noah. When in reality... the percentage of women that have their water break before labour is pretty small. Knowing that....I figured it wouldn't break with Noah, and sure enough.... HA! It did..... So I guess, one just never can know. So, Noah came at 35 weeks....
 |
| Noah-34 weeks |
The unknown, is probably what has me awake at 2amish. I keep hearing from people, "Wow, you look like you could pop!". Really....? One, I don't think I look that big. Two, I don't feel like I could.... Don't get me wrong, I feel Selah's weight....and just turning over in bed is a huge chore these days. Plus, I actually would LOVE to be done....and finally meet her!!! I keep wondering a lot these days what she looks like. Like Noah...? Who looks just like his daddy. :-) Which I LOVE! Or completely different. I can't wait to find out!!! :)
 |
Selah - 33 weeks 2 days
|
Honestly, it maybe ME that's not ready for her. ;-) Babies have their own agenda though....which again, maybe why I can't sleep. ;-P
Talking of sleep...I need to get some. Or at least give it a shot! SOooo, good night!
You look adorable. And don't worry about the breach position. I've heard of MANY babies that have flipped over into position just hours before they were born. God is in control. Have RIGHTOUS EXPECTATIONS. :-)
ReplyDeleteThe doctor broke my water both times. Like you said, it's NOT common for the wter to break before labor begins. I know one girl, though, who was at the grocery store when her water broke. "Wet clean-up on aisle 2!" :-)
You will be fine. You look great. Forget about what people say. No one really knows. Labor will be great and you cold be holdind that little one in 3 weeks, crazy!!!
ReplyDeleteI say enjoy her inside as long as possible. You have many many sleepless nights/days ahead for you. I am only saying that because Libby has been getting up threw the night for about a week now. I dont miss that stage at all. As for waking up in the middle of the night thinking your water might have broke. I did the same thing right before I had Libby. I was constantly worried my water was going to break & Justin was working 3rd at the time. I love ya & we are praying for you :)
ReplyDeleteHa! I'm pretty sure one's water breaking in public has to be the worst!
ReplyDeleteIt'll be okay. God knows. She flipps back and forth....so she's not a lost couse. ;-)
;-) Sis. Smith and Sis. Tammy...I'm having "rightous expectations" with this birth. ;-P
Jenn,ya....this last little bit isn't fun. But your right....life will be radicaly changed in the next few weeks! :)