Last week we had such a great revival with the Shulers. They were such a HUGE blessing!! I felt like I had finalley found some joy and peace with our situation. Well...the devil cerentainly doesn't want that...and has been hitting hard areas ever sence. It's been a rough week. We could use your prayers!
Jenna was here, and I loved it!!!!!! We had such a great time! I had a hard time seeing her go.
This weekend they started to put interior walls up in the house. But they only got the main, biggest one done. Soooooooooooo, my mind finalley "went there". I'm going to start getting things ready for the baby here. There isn't any other choice. Noah came 3 weeks from the point I'm at now. First, I need to get our room re-figured.Our bedroom is a diesaster!! It's gotten sooo clutterd over this last year, and not cute, I've lost all sence of caring. I have piles of cloths here and there, because there is just no where to put them....there is a few things I need to really get on Levi to take down to the basement. Then the one Three drawer dresser that has paperwork, and few other things in, I'm going to clean out and put Selah's cloths in. The other dresser Levi's parants let us use mostly for Noah's stuff, I think I'm going to take a couple drawers. Levi and I have three wicker baskets and a closet which is mostly filled with Levi's suits and my skirts and dresses. Today, I'm running to go get a crib that Jenn found for us for $75!!! It sounds like a nice one!! It comes with a changing table attached. YAY!!! Don't know where we will put it...but we'll figure it out.
It will be okay.....really.....I'm trying to convince myself too. ;-)
Monday, April 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Like you said in the beginning of your post, the devil does NOT want you to have joy! Don't let him ruin the blessings you received in the revival.
ReplyDeleteTake it one day at a time. Don't worry about the future and whether things will work out or not. Easier said than done -- I know!
Give God all of your stresses and YOU WILL see His blessings on you and your little family! :) Love you!
You're on the right track. There are WORSE things than not having your own BEAUTIFUL new home. :-) You don't ever have to look far to find someone else in much worse shape than what you are in. Think of those circumstances (the mothers who don't have even as nice as living circumstances as what you are currently living in) and you will find new gratefulness in your heart. A grateful spirit goes a LONG ways in generating happiness and squelching all kinds of physical and emotional ailments.
ReplyDeleteIn regard to contractors, I've found myself much happier when I don't believe a word they say about when they will complete the job. :-) Whatever they say, I double it. Even then I'm sometimes disappointed. HA! On the rare occasion when the contractor finishes on time I'm SHOCKED and ECSTATIC!!! It works for me. :-)
It will be ok Jessa. Hang in there. Just reorganize your life for now and find joy. Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy and don't miss a happy moment with Noah. God is so good and his blessing are overwhelming. I am sure it is hard and stresful, but God will help you in every step. love you!
ReplyDelete4 Things.
ReplyDelete1. Levi needs to tell those contractors "if you don't hustle up, you are going to have to start dealing DIRECTLY with my prego wife!" problem solved ;)
2. "Acceptance" is the last stage of the grieving process! hahahaha (hey I would of grieved it, sounds like your already to this point!)
3. Which brings me to: if I were in your shoes, I probably wouldn't be acting so mature about it..
4. Please laugh at one of these. Miss you incredibly!
Praying, praying, praying and LOVING you!!!
ReplyDelete