After a 6 hour flight, and a 6 hour drive. Noah and I are home. It's so sweet seeing Noah and Levi together. I felt awful keeping Noah away from his dad for so long. I missed Levi of course! The hardest part though, was knowing how lonely it must have been for him here. His parents work evenings....and Levi works days....
I'm SO thankful for the break though, and being able to see my family!! I REALLY needed it, and Levi knew it. I love him even more now, just in his understanding that.
One major thing I learned while there is....I need to get a life!
I have sister's and friends that could keep me busy there. This winter it's no wonder I got depressed. I didn't do anything! I feel like I've been on hold, or pause, until this house is built. Which sadly, is coming up on a year at the beginning of June. I got to stop that though....and try and keep busy and make friends. Maybe it will distract me from my woes. :)
Well, It's Levi's turn to give me a nap. :) Noah slept most of the plane flight (By the way!!! I'm sooooo glad mom was with me!!!)and he slept all but an hour of the drive home. So he's not feeling half bad. Levi and I though, are whipped!!! Or just old.... ;-)
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so glad you got to come. We are having Noah and Jessa withdrawls though :) Love you and I'm praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got to come. We are having Noah and Jessa withdrawls though :) Love you and I'm praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are back home. I miss you bunches :) I hope that we can come visit soon but with these gas prices I dont know when.
ReplyDelete