Monday, February 27, 2012

Look who blogged. ;-)

I know! It's been FOREVER!!! It just always seemed there was something else to be doing. OR, I just wasn't in the mood per say to blog.

I have SOOOOO enjoyed being with my family and being back in Alaska. It was a much needed break, and a breath of fresh air. Litterly. :) The air in Alaska has a clean feeling to it. :) PLUS, I will never, EVER, tire of it's beauty!!!!! Even in the winter. ;) I'm SOOOOOOO thankful it worked out for us to come. Noah got REALLY sick on the day we were to leave, so we had to make some adjustments, and left 3 days later.

Well, the building process on the house as slowed down tremendously, and has frustrated me greatly only because the delays have seemed unnecessary.

BUT, I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOO blessed by the Sunday School lessons this quarter. Although, there are much worse things that I could be going threw! I still feel like God is teaching me to have a righteous and Godly attitude in midst of my big bummer.;-)Part of the whole perfecting process...... :)

There is no way it will be live-able by the time I get home. It's been 3 weeks sense the builders have been in there. For one reason or another. I'm now hoping for April 1. That is only 3 months before this baby is due, and there will still be a lot that isn't done. I'm thankful I was able to get away though! Until blogging I haven't thought on it this whole week.

On a happy note. Tonight, I'm heading over to Angela's. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have sooooooooooooo missed her. I don't know why God gave me a best friend, just to have me move away from her a few months later. Even still, I think of her as a gift. His ways are perfect, and she will always be the sister of my heart.

Well, I need to try and get Noah down for a nap. He's getting more, more, cranky every min. :)

3 comments:

  1. I am getting frustrated right with you on the house :( I can only imagine how you must feel especially with Selah coming......QUICKLY!!! God will help you & I will continue to pray for you all :) Miss you both BUNCHES :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to make it to Alaska after all! Time with family helps you soooooo much to de-stress. As for the Sunday School lessons, I think they are some of the best we've ever had. I pray God helps the entire Church of God to learn to suffer the way He would have us to so we can learn and grow and be perfected the way He desires! :-)

    I'm so sorry things have slowed to a halt on the house. I KNOW that's frustrating. We're having the same frustration, only we don't have builders to blame--we ARE the workers who aren't getting anything done! Ha! But I know God has a perfect time for everything and you and I will be in our houses (or each other's dream houses? HA!) at just the right time. :-)

    HAVE FUN IN ALASKA!!! Soak up all of that wonderful time with friends and family--and the fresh air and gorgeous scenery. It's all good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, I know Selah is coming quick!!! Too quick in that regard.

    Sis. Rebekah, I SOOO agree! The Church needed these lessons. I'm going to save this one for devtions later on. They really are super!

    Lol! I'm not sure if it's better to be SOOOOO dependent on someone else OR ourselves to get this house DONE! :)

    hahahaha!! I know! If we are ever that way I'm soooooo knocking on your door!!!!!!!! :-D I can't wait to see yours done! Levi keeps telling me all these issues will be worth it in the end. Sometimes, all I can do is laugh at him. ;-)

    ReplyDelete