
We are SO, SOOOO, SOOOOOOOOOOO, excited! And SO shocked when the Ultrasound Tech said she was a girl. I'm pretty sure I said "NO WAY!". We both were thinking the baby was a boy!! When she said the heartbeat was 146 Levi turned to me and said "boy" and we smiled at each other. haha. We were so wrong. :)
I had been thinking if by some crazy chance the baby was a girl, I would do her room in sunny yellow.... with white daisy's. I love the color yellow with log. :) Now I think it's so fitting for her! I feel like He has given us a bright ray of sunshine. Not that we, well (I!!!!!)....deserves it!!!!! I moan, complain, and am not thankful nearly enough. Thankfulness and joy is all I have been feeling. God. Only God, gives good things to the undeserving.



So exciting and very happy for y'all. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI just knew it would be a girl and I am sooooo excited for you. I can just see a beautiful little Jessa. I love the idea of yellow with white daisies (although be prepared for her to want pink some day; I should know after 3 girls).
ReplyDeleteGod knows this mommy and daddy needs a little girl to share their tenderness with and Noah needs a little sister to play in the mud with one moment and have a tea party with in another while they grow up together as best friends. Noah will be Selah's protector while Noah is Selah's hero. Can I say the dreams continue.
I love you all so much and I'm so excited! I'm looking forward to seeing you and Noah in 11 days and holding our beautiful Selah in about 5 months.
Justin & I did the same thing. We thought we were having a boy as well & when they told us we were having a girl we were SHOCKED as well.
ReplyDeleteI cant tell you how special it is to have a little girl :) They are so much FUN!!!!!!!
I cant wait to watch Noah, Lyberti, and Selah grow up together :)
Thanks Ladies! :)
ReplyDelete