Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sunny Day

It's great. It's almost 60!! I'm okay with the lack of snow, at least now. Once Christmas was over I really could care less. It's actually kinda nice to have these warm, sunny, days thrown into winter. :) I'm trying to decided what I want to go do. Gotta get out and enjoy it!

I think I'm going to head to Michael's or Jo Anne and look at fabric. Maybe find something cheap to practice on first for my curtains. I know. I know. Curtains aren't thaaaaat complicated.... :)At least that's what I've heard. haha....actually I'm mostly worried about getting the measurements just right.

Well, the builders haven't been here all last week, and they aren't going to be here this week either. The metal roof is coming in today! YAY! BUT, I guess they are working on another house so they STILL won't be here until next week. I'm trying to be okay with it. It's just the sooner they get out of there, the sooner Levi can get in and do his stuff. He was saying he could even now and put cabinets in, but he doesn't want anything falling on them, and all the wood shavings getting in and on them. They still have the stairs,railings to put in, and putting in the upstairs subfloor.
Just to share....We choose Hickory for our cabinets.... :)

Well, I have nothing else to ramble about.... :) Later!

1 comment:

  1. I no this weather is GREAT!!!! I thought bout running to store for a couple things as well. I just no this weather going back & forth is going to very BAD for spring time.

    ReplyDelete