Tonight, we are going to get the ticket to Chicago from Columbus. Then my mom is going to fly down and fly standby with us from Chicago to Anchorage.
It's just going to be Noah and I going. Levi, is hoping to be able to work on the house while we are gone. He's not 100% sure that will work out though. His co-work is going in for hip surgery and doesn't think he'll get the time off now.....big bummer for him. On the week nights though, and weekends, he won't have us nagging him. :) So I think he'll still get a lot done.
We are going to be heading down Feb.18 and staying through Mar. 6. I'm soooooo excited!!!!!!! One, it will be awesome to see my family!! It feels like FOREVER!!!! Two, getting away sounds wonderful!! Three, I get to see my Angela!!! Four, I get to go to all my old favorite places. Like Mocha Motion,Kaldi Brothers Coffee, I have been craving The Dish big time! It's a fantastic Japanese restaurant. Mmmmmmm what else....I'm sure there's more! :) OH! I'm hoping to take Noah sledding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz there will be LOTS OF SNOW there. ;-) Noah hasn't even worn his new snow suit. How sad!
Anyhow, that means, I really only have 3 more weeks before I leave. Then Maaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeee I can come back and sleep in our own home. We'll see. :)
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



YAY!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! I can't drive down Dowling without thinking of you and the best white chocolate mochas and all our great memories!! Saying prayers for going standby and Levi!
ReplyDeleteSo, excited you are going to be able to get away & hopefully get some good coffee.....lol I will miss you both :) be safe!!!
ReplyDeleteOh try & bring me some of that good coffee you are always talking about.....lol
Deleteso glad you get to go visit family a little while That is always wondeful. have fun with your mom.
ReplyDeleteI get my daughter and grandson for 20 days. I am SOOOOOO excited. I can't wait to see how my Noah and Savannah interact with each other. Love you honey. The count down has started.
ReplyDeleteI know Angela!! I can't wait eather!!!!
ReplyDeleteJenn, I'll bring you some for sure! ;-)
Tammy, It's So exciting! I can't wait!
Mom, That's what I keep thinking too. I can't wait to see Savannah and Noah play together!!!!!!! :)