Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Woa! It's HOT out there!

It's been in the 70's and 80's since getting back from Alaska. Which just is crazy!

Today Levi had off which was nice. He went and got a bunch of birch wood from a man giving it away on Greg's List. He just had to cut the trees down. He's wanting to make a birch tree bed. I think it will be real pretty! I love the white color of birch.

Kinda like this, but with birch. Just to give an idea.... :)


Levi has SO many projects in the fire it's not even funny. :)

Let's see today....I had my glucose test. I already passed the early one. Now I'm praying I pass this one too.

We also went and visited the maternity ward at the hospital. It was really, very, nice, and all the nurses raved about my doctor... and how much time she takes with her patients. So that was good to hear. :)

I've been having a little "pushing" anxiety as I get closer. I felt like I was the worst pusher in the world when it came to getting Noah out. Granted he was twisted weird, still it sounded like I coulda pushed past that. This may be weird, but if any of you have any pushing pointers I'm all for help.

This is @ 23 weeks. I'm almost 26 now though....not sure I look a whole lot bigger. I've put on 13 pounds as of yesterday. I'm trying soooo hard to be good with this one, and not to over eat. Ha! I just laugh...my body just likes to gain weight. :)
Oh well. That's it here. Later!

4 comments:

  1. Cute picture. And the bed looks great, too. We had a log bed in one of the guest rooms when we lived in our log cabin in Colorado. Everyone loved it. They just FIT in a log home.
    It' been really hot here. Close to 90 degrees. It's just WRONG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bed!!!! You look wonderful & so beautiful I love the picture :) I am so happy it got warm I was tiered of staying in the house all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the bed. Jessa you look great. You look helthy. So happy for you guys and your blessings.

    ReplyDelete