Saturday, August 20, 2011

What A Day.....

Phew. I'm worn out. Today we went to an auction. It's the first one I've been to in years! It was a home improvement auction, which was was perfect for us. Levi's parents got their cabinets at one for $1,500 a few years back, and they have been to several sense. We were hoping for the same kind of great deal! We were looking at one set of cabinets that I liked. But I didn't love them enough to get them unless they were a steal of a deal. They went up higher then what we wanted so...no cabinets.

HOWEVER! :-D

We did get granite counter tops!!!! For a SUPER, SUPER, SUPER, great, GREAT, DEAL!!
It's dark out now, but I'll get a picture sometime. I wanted black...and these are beautiful. There not completely black..... they have some blue's, greens, and rust, colors. Real pretty!

So that was exciting. I really wanted granite....the bad thing about watching HGTV all day. It's one those things though....is it just tooooo much....myself....with out a good price there is just no way I could justify it!

BUT YAY!

I was up at 4am this morning wide awake. So I'm whipped! See ya!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! How excited! I bet that was fun! Its even better when you get such a good deal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited you got granite!! Haha. HGTV has ruined us both =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YA. :) HGTV really has made me exspensive! lol Yup, we're ruined! :D

    Jenn, I know getting a deal was the best part! :D

    ReplyDelete