Monday, August 29, 2011

AMAZING!

Saying that this year's General Assembly was AMAZING almost seems like an understatement. I have felt many times today so unworthy of God's goodness. His presence was felt in every session, in every message, in every song, in every move that was made. The Holy Ghost took over even during the business workings of The Church! OH!! AND The Holy Ghost had a healing service!!!!

There were a handful of tongues and interpretation. I can't remember if this was a message in interpretation or not, but this "message" sunk deep with in my soul. "If you make My House a House of praise, I will make My House a House of blessings". There was more to it, but that was the part that caught me. The praise needs to start in the homes. In MY home. Then the blessings will fall! They will fall on our families, our local Church's, and The Church as a whole. My desire is for the Lords divine favour! People will look at Her and see how truly beautiful She is. Song of Solomon 6: 10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners? My vision of how beautiful she will be is clear and bright!

It was preached in a couple messages about how we all desire to see The Church as it was in M.A and in A.J Tomilson's time. Where there was blue smoke, fire from the roof top, quaking of the floor, the hearing of thunder, all from the POWER and GLORY of the Holy Ghost! I know, that I know, that I know! The Church as moved forward this year. We felt some of that glory!

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! Sounds like the Lord really moved in the services! What a GREAT & AWESOME GOD we SERVE. Glad you guys made it home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are REALLY hoping to get the DVD's. There are some really good messages that I know you and Justin would enjoy listening too.

    ReplyDelete