Haha....As soon as I typed that, I thought of the hymn. *sings* :)
GETTING READY TO LEAVE THIS WORLD
GETTING READY FOR THE GATES OF PEARL
KEEPING MY RECORD BRIGHT
WATCHING BOTH DAY AND NIGHT
I'M GETTING READY TO LEAVE THIS WORLD!
Okay, anyhow, so yes. I'm making sure I'm ready for heaven! But, I'm also making sure I'm ready for the Assembly!! :-D Which I've been praying that heavens will open and we will all get blessed and refreshed!
Yesterday, Levi had a day off so he took me shopping. Other then having to hurry because Levi wanted to get back and cut down more trees. I was pretty successful. I had a $30 off coupon for Kohl's. Yes I said $30! :D Pretty cool huh? :) After that I went to the mall to pick something out to send to Joleesa. While Levi and Noah played in the malls jungle gym. ;-) After I found what I was looking for, Levi and I both played with Noah. IT WAS SO FUN!! I wish we lived closer so we could take him there more often. I loved seeing Noah have so much fun!
Like I said I've been gettin' ready for the Assembly. Getting outfits together for both Noah and I. The hard part is it's hard trying things on the little guy!! We are leaving out Monday after Levi gets home from work. So I have a little bit of time left.
Other then that, the only thing to mention was that little Libby got dedicated this Sunday. Levi, and my mother in law, had to work so it was just dad and I that went to Marion for morning service. I think dad really enjoyed it!! I know I enjoyed the message!! After service we all went to Ryan's for lunch, which was SUPER YUMMY!! I
had forgotten.... ;-) If you would like, go to the link on the right hand side that says Jenn S.... she has cute pics up of the dedication!! :D :)
Anyhow so that's that!! Levi's home so gotta go! :D



How FUN! Hope you all get super blessed at the assembly <3
ReplyDeleteGood I am glad you got some new clothes :) That is always exciting :)Okay well Lord willing I will see you tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip! And enjoy the blessings. Praying Noah does great for you. I know the stress of having little ones in service.
ReplyDeleteThanks u 3! O i hope so too Ang!
ReplyDeleteJenn, Friday was fun!!!! :-D
Leeanndra, ha! Ya...... I'm trying not to stress about it. We'll Serbia this goes! ;-). Jedda