Can you see the deer!! It's sooooooo neat to sit on the back porch and see this. I love how peaceful it is!
He loves ice cream tooo much!! *shakes head*
Noah's $2 computer. The great fun of garage saleing! Lysol wipe it and it's has good as new. ;-)
Noah loves his books!! He gets all excited when you say "book time". I know....this child has more toys then any kid needs!! The benefit of living with Grandma and Grandpa...oh yes...and the constant thrift saleing!
ANNNND meet The Bear. :) I tell about it later in the post. ;)
ANYHOW, I sooooo love it when Noah is down for nap! The kid is starting the wear me out! It would be easier if we had our own home. I could block him in better, shut doors, and wouldn't have as many things he could get into, ect....Levi's parents are so great, but it's just more complicated it some elses home.
Which brings me to another point. I want my own house now. I wouldn't say still, that I'm going crazy, but the contentment of our living situation is no longer there!! :)
Okay...well, the house....is still not started. Other then paper work. Getting the land deeded over to Levi is now the hold up. The government doesn't make the process easy. They are still saying October is when it'll be up, but I'm not holding my breath.
This weekend we were planning on going to our regions convention. We were SOOOO looking forward to what the Lord had in store. I think everyone felt the same thing.... that there was going to be a great outpouring of God's spirit!! The anticipation was exciting. Sadly, Levi's dad was having stoke symptoms Friday night at work and was brought to the hospital. They said sometimes these are warning signs of a big one to come. So we didn't go to the convention. We didn't want to be too far if something did happen. Plus, they really didn't want him to be left alone over the weekend. I'm sad we weren't able to go to convention, but I'm glad we were able to show Levi's dad how much we cared about him, by staying close. Really, we got a different kind of blessing, by showing love to his dad. AND he's doing SOOO great! Really, I'm thanking the Lord. Saturday, I thought, he still was a little run down. By Sunday though, he was his normal, Let's do this and that, self. :)
Saturday, my mother in law and I went to the Oak Ridge Festival. IT IS SOOOOOOOOO NEAT!!!!!!!! They sell all kinds of things like quilts, rugs, furniture, and just one of kind things for your home. The cool thing is, it's like a walk through the woods. All the vendors sell their items in little shacks with laturn lighting. A lot of them are also dressed up in colonial costumes! SO NEAT! Then there is old time music, and food. The food is like, chicken and dumplings, beef and noodles, apple dumplings...well, just all kinds of food!! It was a blast! Well, minus the heat. :) There is one in October too, so I'm going to dress up!! I'm going to try and make myself an old time outfit. :) I'm not really a sower, but I wanna figer it out. It's going to be fun!!!!! OH! Also! We had set aside money for a bear hide, and we found one there at the festival for $200 in FANTASTIC SHAPE!!! Levi was pretty ecstatic!
Alrighty once again this has gotten long, so I'm done!



I am glad you got to go to the oak ridge festival. I knew you would love it! Hopefully we can all go together in October. Its so beautiful to go thru the woods in the fall!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe missed seeing you guys at the convention...was so looking forward to being with you all...but so glad you were able to get your blessings anyways..that is great that you all could be there for him..Praise the Lord..you never know that might make all the difference in the world! Love you guys and are praying for you housing situation to be a speedy process!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed the festival. Sounds like it would be fun.
ReplyDeleteHow FUN!!! I can't wait to hear more about this sewing project!! I just got given a sewing machine to. I have no idea how to even put the thread on, so heres to an adventure =) That festival sounds so cool, and I bet its even prettier in the fall!
ReplyDeleteGlad Levi's dad is ok, and I hope Levi is too. I will keep them both in my prayers <3
Um bear rug..........hillbillies!! ;p
You know I love you! And this from the gal whose husband is determined to have a wolfskin on the wall...
Jenn, I can't wait for Oct!!!!
ReplyDeleteSis. Marsha, we missed seeing you all too! God knows though....that's what I kept tellin myself.
Mom, you love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Ang, you have loved the festival too! I'll let you know how it goes. :) I'm having issues with my sowing machine too!! No idea what I'm doing. lol what fun!! lol
Hey! A wolf skin would be awesome!!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!