Monday, July 11, 2011

It's All About The Noah ( He's 1! )





Well, Noah turned 1 on the 2 of July. We had a little party for him. Which turned out great. It made me sad when I thought about not doing one for him, because of our move. Having a party in someone else's house, plus not really knowing people... that well....made me not sure of what to do. It turned out SO great though, and I'm thankful to the people who came!

Let's see... Noah doesn't walk yet. And that's just fine with me! I'm not pushing him. I'm already having a hard time keeping up with him just with him crawling likea mad man. Plus, he does walk around holding on to things. And he'll let go, and stand by himself...so I'm thinking by the end of next month he'll be walking.

He says "Dada", "num nums" (for his snacks), "all done", he points at people, he also says "ya", and shakes his head when you ask a question. It's cute. He waves (sometimes), claps (mostly in church), and dances (we call it the tooty dance cuz he stick his butt up in the air and bounces), it super funny! He has this uncanny nack at giving "kisses" to people who need them. Like this old man who's wife had just passed away. It was so precious it made me tear up, the old man was almost in tears too.

mmmm another Noah thing...is he's pretty attached to me...HA! BUT he doesn't say really "mama"...!! Levi say's he has but I haven't heard it. He said it at...oh I don't know... 9 or so months and then quite. Weird kid.

He does get overwhelmed with a lot of people. He stays calm, but doesn't really play, just sits there and looks around. I think he's going to be shy.

Really, though, I feel so blessed! He is such a good, and sweet, little boy!! I'll have to remind myself that when he's not content staying still in church!!! ;-)

Alright, I'm going to end this before it gets too long! Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. We had a GREAT! time at Noah's party! You did a good job :) I can but then again I cant wait till Noah & Libby can play together. That will be FUN!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete