

I have to laugh when I say WILL-LARD, it sounds so hick! :)
I'm starting to venture off on my own some now. I get so proud because I don't get lost. Granted, I stick to main streets and don't venture further then what I know. lol....and really it's Willard. I guess you can't get toooo lost. :)
One crazy thing is Willard is a train town. We hear the trains all the time at the house. The main hub is maybe just a mile down the road from us. Levi LOVES it, but it's taking some getting used to for me. I hear bangs and clanging all night long. It's not super loud...but still...I'm not used to it yet.
Life has been SO simple lately. My mother in law and I wake up when ever Noah wakes up, which today it was 10:38am!!! It was weird, I was wide awake, but stayed in bed taking advantage of it. Normally it's more like 8am when he gets up. Anyhow, then we piddle around doing this or that until 2pm when Mom has to go to work . Thurs-Sat is normally garage saleing, but I think I'm slowing down. I don't wanna get a bunch of stuff that I won't use. Well, then Dad gets home about 15 after 3pm. I do what little dishes there is from the afternoon and then get started on dinner. Levi's Dad is lovin having someone else cook for him every night. :) It's normally ready by the time Levi get's home at 5:30pm.
Then we eat watch the news or a western, lol or both....then go sit on the front porch. After that normally dad and Levi head out to work on something outside. Most of the time it's clearing out more land. WHICH they can start building soon here!! The land just needs to dry out more.
Well, then I clean the kitchen up, pick up the living room of Noah's mess, read Noah his books, get him changed and cleaned up for bed, Give him a bottle, kisses, and he gets plopped in his bed at 10pm. Where he rolls around and talks to him self for about 15-20 min. before going to sleep. In which, then I get out of bed and cover him up. ;-) Then I go to bed. :D
Life is good. EXCEPT, it's starting to feel more real now. I wanna call one of my sisters to have lunch...or see if mom wants to spend the day and go garage saling with me on Sat. she would SO love it! AND I REALLY wanna give my Savannah girl a squeeze and not let her go!!
Oh yes..and I would wanna see if I could go over to Angela's for coffee and a play date with her and Hank!
I also REALLY want to meet Tim and Becky's new baby Joshua! And give Emily and Megan a hug!
Life was GREAT in Anchorage, and I'm missing it....
HA! I'm bet some are wondering if I'm going nuts not having my own place? Well, not yet....I feel twinges of it here and there...but "nuts" hasn't set in yet. ;-)
Alright, this has gotten long, and Noah's getting cranky and about ready for a nap! So I better get off. LATERS!!



At least Noah seems to sleep thru the night for the most part. I cannot wait for Lyberti to get to that stage :) Well talk to ya later....see this weekend :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you'll adjust to the small town life. I miss you so much. You've always been the one that has similar likes as me; like Saturday market, etc and we didn't get to do much before you left. Life goes on though. Hug my Noah for me. Love you.
ReplyDeleteJenn, ya...It's really nice when they get to sleeping later and later. Every now again, he'll wake up at 4am or 5am....but normally now, he'll sleep until later. It's nice. :)
ReplyDeleteI know! I wish I was there to do those things. Now that I'm not working again....I have time for everything. I know what you mean though...life goes on....
Thankfully! We'll see you here soon in Aug!! That's been helping me.... I'll give Noah hugs from Gamma. Love you!!