That's the way I felt the last couple days. Blah. Sunday and Monday were bad. Achy, tired, tired, tired, and more tired. And sad for no good reason. I hated it. I know it was thyriod related, I prayed ALL day yesterday that the Lord would touch me, and this morning I feel more myself. Thank the Lord!!!
We really haven't been up too much. I wasn't in to thrift saleing this last week. I'm not a die hard. ;-) It was much to hot to be out.
Oh yes. I'm back to dieting. UGH. UGH. UGH. and UGH!!! It's soooooo hard here! They are always cooking something, plus there is this snack dish they have that has twinkies and candy bars in it pretty much all the time. AND, there is ice cream and all sorts of bad stuff in the freezer too! I have soooo little SELF CONTROL!! :) I have gained back all that I lost before we moved. Which is still good that I lost, because I would be that much more bigger had I not!!!
So that's it I guess. Oh yes....lol.....one night we washed all the cars in the rain. It felt so good to get cooled off!! I was a little worried how the cars would look after, but Levi had some shiny car stuff that we were washing them with, that they actually look REALLY good! Regardless, it was fun. :-D



Hope your feeling better! Love and miss you! The car thing sounds fun =)
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling much better!!!!! :D YAY! Love and miss you too!!
ReplyDelete