That's best title I could come up with..... :)
I did start orientation this week. I'm going in later this evening to try and finish the computer training stuff. SO I can officially start. It's starting to drive me nuts not knowing what my schedule is going to be. The first day of orientation I missed Noah SOOO bad! Couldn't wait to get home to see him! Levi took a holiday day to watch him. Still, man, I could wait to get home! The seconded day, of orientation was a little shorter and dad was able to watch him. In all... It really wasn't that bad. Everyone was super nice, and I think I'll enjoy the work.
At the beginning of the week I went and got a couple pair of jeans to wear at work. The first time buying pants. In a long while! I've been still wearing my early maternity stuff and sweat pants. So depressing to say out loud. But, they are way comfortable and don't make me feel as fat.;) Thankfully I'm not as large as I thought. No where near my old 5/6 but... oh well... slowly getting down. lol Very slowly. I need to kick into high gear though if we are even going start talking about having another baby....!!
All righty, that's it in my world. Need to feed Noah! ;)
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment