This weekend was great. Levi and I wasn't so sure when we would get a Saturday to ourselves with me going back to work. So we had plans, to not have plans. Noah's our little alarm clock, woke us up about 8am. I made Levi biscuits and gravy. Which I'm soooo proud of myself! I made the most perfect biscuit this time around. Never thought that would happen! HA! Levi, spent a good deal of time with his new addiction eBay, while I piddled around doing this or that.
Later, in the afternoon I talked Levi into taking me downtown to the souvenir shops. Now, that we are moving, Alaska things would be neat to have. We've planned on going at some point so we put aside money. Saturday was the perfect day. It was 42degrees out, sunny and pretty much beautiful! Perfect, for strolling around outside and going to the shops. It was so nice. It's not really a thing Levi likes to do, but I think he secretly enjoyed himself. ;-)
Noah, was getting cranky so we left downtown knowing that he would take a nap in the car. It never fails though, he falls asleep just as we are getting home, and then wakes up when we bring him in. And he REALLY needed a good nap! Sooooo, we decided to take a drive down to Beluga Point to let him sleep. I never tire of that drive!!!!! It's soooo beautiful!!! After we got to Beluga Point which is only about 20 min away from Anchorage, we decided sense Noah was still asleep, to drive on to Girdwood. Which is maybe....10-15min longer. There we stopped at the best bakery and got an apple fritter. Noah woke up as I was getting back in the car, haha... now we had a starved Noah so I fed him and off we went back home.
It was great day, spent with my hubby and baby!!
Sunday was great too! Dad preached a good message on having more love and compassion for lost souls. Then Sunday night, we did the "Lets Make A Deal" game to raise money for missions. Everybody brought in an item from home to be sold. We raised over $300! It was great!!



Sounds like a great day. glad you got to spend it with YOUR men!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat was good that you and Levi decided to do that. I know its nice to be able to spend time just with our hubbies. Justin & I did the same thing on Sat as well. Even tho it was my birthday it was nice just spending time together & not really doing much :)
ReplyDeleteI know...It's great being able to just spend a day just with your man. ;)
ReplyDelete