Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SOO Happy!!

I have to share!!

God worked a miracle, and healed my friend Jaclyn Cables!! I know many that may read my blog know her, or have heard of her. Others I know, have never met her, and don't know her. She is such a sweet girl, and the last couple years I know God has been using her. She has been such a blessing to me, with her sweet and tender spirit!!

Monday night we got a call that she had either had a stroke or an aneurysm, and that they were going to medevac her from Bethel to Anchorage. We got a call back though,saying that they couldn't get her stable enough to medevac. I don't know how much longer, when got another call saying that they were going to have to medevac her regardless because otherwise she wasn't going to make it. Just thinking about last phone call makes me tear up. She has a husband who adores her, and two beautiful young children that need their beautiful mother. The heartbreak they must have been feeling tore at my heart. Levi and I prayed at each phone call, but that last call, I don't think I have ever pleaded with God more, at any other time in my life. At one point I looked up, I have 2 figurine angels sitting on my night stand. The way the lamp light was shinning on them, made them look SO real. I felt like God was telling me that Jaclyn had a band of Angels round about her!! That man was not in charge, God was.

She was on my mind, and in my prayers AND MANY, MANY, OTHERS PRAYERS, many times that night, and yesterday. Last night though, on my way to revival from work. I felt like God was saying that She was going to be a true miracle. AND SURE ENOUGH!! I walked in the church door and dad told me that there was good news. That they are talking a FULL recovery!!!!! She was the on very brink of death just the night before!

I know she is going to have a beautiful testimony that I can't wait to hear!! What an amazing, and truly wonderful God we have! I personaly stand in awe of Him, and can't wait to see how He uses this for His glory!!!

3 comments:

  1. We're PRAISING GOD for this miracle! I stood in for her at our revival last night and we all really felt the power of the Lord during the prayer. By the end of the service I'd already got a text, saying she'd come through the surgery fine and was already responding. The whole church was excited!
    My husband considers Rusty and Jaclyn to be part of our family--he prays for them EVERY day, right after he prays for Devin and Lyndi. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord. God is so good to His children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is good!!! :)

    Sis. Smith I've only kinda sorta met Lyndi, and I've never met Devin. We were over at Rusty and Jaclyn's a few months ago for a Youth Revival and we stayed with them. They were Skyping Devin and Lyndi about their California trip they were taking together. Levi and I were listening in. AND OH MY GOODNESS!! Thet were a riot!!!!!! I mean Rusty is a riot by himself, but put him with Devin and then the wifes......they had has cracking up!!!!!!!! Their a very happy Bunch. :) Which makes them pretty special in my book!!

    ReplyDelete