
My goodneess it was a long day! It's the first time I worked a full day. A full 9 hours with an hour lunch. AND I stood the WHOLE time!! My legs kill. I'm thinking a warm bath is in my future.
The diet...I've been super good. :) haha....I've kinda just decided to do the low carb. It worked for me before soooo....I had eggs spinach and cheese this morning. Salad for lunch, cheese and almonds for snack, salad for dinner.
Oh. And just so people know....I would love to expound, but I'm not 100% sure who all reads. So, anyhow I'll just say I'm not breast feeding. The dieting isn't effecting him.
Levi had to work today too so Grandma watched him.:) The picture is from Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Well, that's it around here today. :)



Man, I am still trying to figure out blogger! I didn't think you had posted because it didn't show up on the wall thingy, but looks like I missed a lot :) I did find the papers if your still interested, I will give you them tuesday. One thing I noticed about slim fast is it has to be extremely cold for me to like!! I didn't do the first week either. Cute pic of your baby boy!!
ReplyDeletelol honestly I don't even know how to get to show up eather. I know some blogs have it their's. :) If tou figure it out let me know.lol... YA! I still take a look at those papers. I've just been doing low carb. I could'nt stand having the Slim Fast. which is too bad cuz they have some good vit. in them!
ReplyDeleteCute picture of Noah. Good luck on your diet. 4 weeks and your moving?? crazy! I bet that feels kinda weird? I am sure it is getting more sad as you get closer for your parents and you.
ReplyDeleteThanks :) I know 4 weeks is going to come fast! I'm not really sure it has set in really...and although, Levi and I talk about the move. My family and I steer away from that topic. Only bcause it's a sad one.We are sad about leaving, but there's excitement there too. We know we are following God's will! That makes us feel good. :)
ReplyDelete