Ya. Slim Fast is nastey! I think I'm going to skip week 1 and go to week 2. The ONLY good thing about Slim Fast is that it's sweet. SOOooo if I start wanting something sweet, I'll grab one of those.
Other then less then half a slim fast, I've had just veggies. Day 1 is never all that hard. It's day 3 that I seem to fail at, and always say I'll be good again tomorrow. :)
In other news, the lady that was going to move into our apartment after we leave, and bought some our furniture had to find a place quicker. SO, tomorrow evening she has movers coming to take our bedroom set, stand up freezer, and kitchen table. Sooooo, for the next 4 weeks or so, we won't have them. Which is okay...although, I sure am going to miss my bed!!!!
Tonight I have to work 6pm-10pm and tomorrow 9am-4pm. I actually don't mind the work. I'm finding I have more energy because I've been more active.
Well, that's it. Until tomorrow. ;)
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow!!!!!!!! 4 weeks I cant believe its almost time for you to move here. I hope you are ready for sever thunder storms & almost 70 degree weather.....lol It has been so nice the past 3 days :) I am sure you will do fine losing weight. Me personally I think you look Great!!! but I no you prob look at yourself differently. So good luck :)A few years ago my mom went on a low carb diet & she lost a bunch of weight pretty quick. I no that type of diet is not very popular anymore but as long as you dont cut all carbs out of your diet I dont think there is anything wrong with it.
ReplyDeleteI know time is flying!!!! I'm looking forward to thunderstormss I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm going to do what your mom did. Low carb. I did it a couple months ago and it worked well for me..!! Thank you for your sweet comment!! ;-)