
You all, that stop by my blog are going to get sooooo annoyed with me! I'm sorry, but I'm going to talk about dieting. AND blogging E-V-E-R-Y D-A-Y is going to help keep me accountable. "Did she really say everyday....?". Yep, I sure did. I feel the need to apologies again....haha :) For the next 4 weeks anyhow, losing weight is going to be a huge focus. Well, that and packing.... ;) I'm not sure how I'm going to blog about it, but blogging is what I'm going to do!
I went walking today with my friend Angela...WHICH, by the way she has started blog too!! YAY!! Now I can keep up with her life when we move. Neither one of us are huge phone users. :D Anyhow, back to walking and talking, which has now led me to getting SERIOUS about dieting. Angela has lost 15 pounds, her sister has lost 25 and counting, and her mother has lost 30 and counting, all because of the diet they are on. Here is the sum of it, it sounds smilier to what my dad went on, and how he lost all his weight which I'm sure is way more then 50 pounds.
WEEK 1- Drinking only Slim Fast(which will jump start your metabolism)Ya. Not fun.
WEEK 2- Only veggies and Slim Fast for breakfast
WEEK 3- Veggies and some meat and Slim Fast for breakfast
WEEK 4- Smart One's frozen food to learn portion control and calorie counts- and Slim Fast for breakfast.
From there on out, it's having a low daily calorie intake that keeps you losing weight. I'm sure, healthy low calorie food is the key. Of course there needs to be some physical activity, but it doesn't need to be anything strenuous. Ange has some papers on it that she is going to give me later, so I'll learn more, but for now that's pretty much it.
AND I'M GOING TO DO IT!! FOR REAL! No more, I'll get serious tomorrow. I'm getting serious today!!
I did lose 10+ pounds a few months ago, but I haven't been able to push my self to lose more. I would be happy if I lost 10 more pounds, but I would be ecstatic if I lost 20!
SO that's that. Here we go!! You wanna go with me?? :-) It'll be fun! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment