Today was good. It went faster then yesterday, and I'm not as sore. I had to work which was super sad, but I have Easter weekend off so I'm siked about that.
Ladies Retreat is this weekend too, with Sis.Janet Talley. Sooooo looking forward to it!! The theme is "singing In The Rain". I even was given a devotion to do one morning that I'm excited about! The theme scripture is Isaiah's 61:3 3 "To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified" . My devotion topic that was given to me is on the portion of scripture "Oil of Joy and Garments of Praise". Love it!
HA! That's pretty much it for today. My diet. I've been good. =) Salad, Salad, and more Salad. I'm trying not to weigh my self until Friday. Levi thinks I can't do it and we have a wager going. He's silly when he does that! It makes me not want to weigh myself even more now!
Oh well. Men. :)
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love the new look for your blog!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou will have to share more about your devotion. If your salads get boring, maybe convince Levi...Ryan has been grilling me everything from broccoli to asparagus. Its great, and still steams (cooked in foil) enough to turn the leftovers into baby food.
Thanks! It's very pink huh?. lol....
ReplyDeleteI'll be sharing more of the devotion. Promise! :) Ya. My salads are getting old. Grilling is a great idea! Except we dont' have a grill.I know Boooooo! I think today I have some mixed frozen veggies that I'll warm up. It'll be something differant. haha Hank's been getting the yummy stuff!!! :D