And what did I do? Pretty much nothing. I was so worn out from my weekend of working that I just wanted to relax today. I did work 6pm-11pm, but 5 hours is so much better then being there 8 hours. Well 9 if you count lunch.
Tomorrow, though is going to be kinda busy. We have Noah's neck therapy at 11am. Then I hope to go walking with Angela. Then I want to stop at the store and see if I can find some rotten bananas to make for Jaclyn and Rusty. We have yet to go visit her in the hospital, but it sounds like she is doing super. So we're going to go see her tomorrow after Levi gets home from work. And I'm excited because I don't have to go to work. Yippppee... :)
Mmmmm lets see...today I did good on my diet. AND I'm super proud of myself today cuz I was wanting everything. You know what I REALLY wanted? A lemon bar. Don't know why but,that sounded sooooo good!! Had I not been dieting I would have totelly made some! HAHA! I was strong though, and knew I would have to report to my blog. Soooo. Yay me. :)
Alighty I'm sure I could ramble on some more, but I should get to bed. Levi said Noah went to bed before 9pm. That means and early morning for me. Good night!
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow, what a great blogger you have become! :-) I just went through and read all of the posts that I had missed--and there were a BUNCH of 'em! That's great. :-) Enjoyed reading all about your life, your Bubba, even your diet. Keep doing whatever you're doing--even if you don't lose weight, it makes you a better blogger. Ha!
ReplyDeleteGOOD JOB JESSA!!!!!!!! keep up the good work :)
ReplyDeleteYou were talking about those lemon bars the other day! Yum! YAY for holding out =) I can't have sweets in my house because I lack the self control! Are you talking rotten bananas for banana bread?
ReplyDeleteHAHA!! I love that! Even if I don't lose weight, it's making me a better blogger. lol too funny!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenn!! lol I'm glad I went ahead and blogged about dieting it soooo encourging!
Ang, I know!! That must be how they got in my head!! I love lemon bars soooo much. :) I'm the same way, :) MAJOR sweet tooth!
Oh! and yes! I forgot to put, that the rotton bananas are for banana bread. :) My fingers didn't keep up with my mind. ;)
ReplyDelete