I really wanted to go walking with Angela today. Around this super beautiful lake down by her house. I didn't think was a good idea though to put Noah in the cooler air, when he already wasn't feeling good. SOOO, I'm really hoping for Friday, and I'm praying will have a beautiful day like we had to day to enjoy.
When Levi got home I ran over to mom and dad's and dug through one of my boxes that was never unpacked way back from when we moved from Menomonie. For Ladies Retreat we are asked to bring a decorative pillow that represents us. I knew I had this one perfect one somewhere, I just had to find it. So digging... I found some cool things, including that pillow. ;)
The best part of my day I've saved for last. We got to visit with Jaclyn and Rusty. And Guess what? She's out of the hospital!! Yup, as of day! We met at Red Robin. *NO KIDDING!!* She looks sooo good! She walks slow, but she is just as sweet as ever. And she sooooooooooooo appreciates of all the prayers that were prayed for her. She said that over and over again. They leave for home tomorrow. :) God is just soooo amazing!!!!!!!!!! The picture was taken on our Boston and Cape Cod trip. We were all wet cuz it was raining while we were on a city cruise boat. Good times!


Oh and yes My diet. I'm still on a roll. Even at Red Robin. :)



Thats so awesome for your friend :) Post a pic of your pillow!
ReplyDeleteHow great you got to be with Jaclyn. What a miracle she is. So gla she is going home. Good job on the diet. How did Noah's therapy go? Hope he is getting better with that and his running nose. poor guy.
ReplyDeleteOkay Angela. Just for you. :)
ReplyDeleteShe really is a miracle!!
Noah's therapy didn't go so great this time. He was really tilting. She said it's normal though to tilt more when they are sick. The body is just tired and he doesn't have a lot of strength on that one side yet. We'll keep working on it!! It waaaas pretty much gone. SO that's good at least.