Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ladies Retreat

Today was a pretty good. Levi didn't have to work, which is good cuz he wasn't feeling good. So we all just stayed inside and did this and that. I had to be to work at 6pm which still gave is us pretty much the whole day together.

Tomorrow, the plan is to take Sis. Talley downtown Anchorage and show her the shops. I don't know Sis. Talley, outside of that she sings, and that she's excited about having a baby around. ;) I'm sure we'll do just fine, and have some fun.

I was trying to find some more Ladies Retreat pics.from the other years, but I only found the one group one. Which I think is from the first year we were here.

This is me at last years Ladies Retreat. Pregnant.

I really wanted to find a group picture from last year. There were so many new babies, and babies in general. It was a neat pic! It's crazy that nobody had one their blogs or facebook. I've looked! :)

Here's my pillow that I'm taking to ladies retreat this year Angela. ;-) I love, love, love, quilts, and I love missions. I bought this at the mission table at the assembly several years ago. So I thought it was perfect for the "bring a decorative pillow that represents you" that was asked of us.

I am determined to eat and be good at ladies retreat this year!! Even though, there's going to be eating and snacking all around me....I.Will.Be.Good. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay =D I know the one year I went to ladies retreat, it was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete