Ya. I was not so good today. I went and picked Sis. Talley up around noon and we headed down town. It was SOOO fun. I love her!! Okay, Well, the bad part was WE got an iced mochas. I barely drank half but still.....AND I took her to the famous M.A. Hot Dog Stand. Where she and I BOTH got a reindeer dog. SOOOO good!!!!! I was planning on at least taking of the bun...but it just was convenient. THEN for dinner/snack before I left for work I made a tortia with melted cheese, and I dipped it in salsa....mmmmm SOoooooo yummy!! I'm back to veggies not though. Really. I'm eating carrots and broccoli right not. Yum. Yum. HA! Not so much.
I'm going to finish my devotion tonight. Tomorrow, I need to make a couple banana bread loafs for ladies retreat. I'm not sure what they are for, mom just asked me too. The day I made one for Jaclyn I made a spinach keish with it. That way I would have something to munch on instead of that yummy good smelling bread!! LOL Life is rough. :)
Oh well. That's it for today. I had pictures, but I think I left my camera out in the car and I'm not really wanting to go out and get it right now. ;-)
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am going to miss you <3 But I am glad we are blogging!
ReplyDeleteLadies' Retreat is like Christmas time... it's futile to try to diet. Just resume your plan after it's all over with. ;-)
ReplyDeleteIts okay don't worry about slipping on your diet. Its good to treat yourself here & there. Ladies Retreat sounds like fun! :) I went last year but I didn't think this year I should go because ours is scheduled a few weeks before my due date. OH well........
ReplyDeleteI remembered your comment Sis. Becky!! HAHA!! I starred at a cinnimon roll for a good while then I remembered what you said! And thought to my self....Sis. Becky said it was okay! I could just pick it up after Ladies retreat is over with! :)
ReplyDeleteAngela! I'm soooo glad your keeping up with blogging!! You better get really good at before I move away! I'm going to miss you tooooooooo!!!!!
Jenn, I agreee about treating yourself here and there. For me anyhow, that way I don't go crazy and big out oon something later.That's too bad you don't get to go to ladies retreat this year. Maybe it'll work out for next year!!