Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Long time no blog....

It's been driving me nuts, I was on a roll there!! :) It's okay though...I have a super good excuse. The hotel that Ladies retreat was at didn't have wi-fi. Which, if I may add, is just weird!

I was sooooooo blessed at Ladies Retreat!!!!!! You know...every year is good!! This year, I'm not sure what it is. I just got SOoooooo blessed!!!!!! Ya. Sorry, I already said that. :)

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a chance to blog about Ladies Retreat. I'm just going to keep it short tonight and head to bed. I worked tonight...and I'm pooped. EVEN THOUGH I was bored out of my mind!!!!!!! I'm not really sure how that works....

Oh well.... :)

My diet is going Oooookay.....I've lost 4 pounds. Not too bad. I was bad 1 night at ladies retreat and had ALL kinds of yummmy junk food. We had a slumber party....I couldn't help it. ;) Then I was bad on Easter. It was EASTER!!! It was SOOooo worth it. :)

Alighty me is going to bed. Love you all. :) Reeeeally, not joking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment