I've been fighting dizziness all morning. It's weird. I've never been like this. Not even when I was pregnant. I've no idea what could be the cause of it. So prayer is welcome!
I need to run to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Heather had her baby. YAY! I think 6 days late, which just seems crazy awful to me. But anyhow the ladies in the church are going to make some meals for her. How great is that?! I'm going to miss these women! Anyhow, I'm going to make lasagna, and some sloppy joe mix for them.
I just need this crazy dizziness to calm down.
I never did blog about Ladies Retreat. So while Noah is taking a nap. Now would be a good time.:) I wish I had the group picture! Jenna took it and it's super cute.
Anyway,I really, REALLY, enjoyed Ladies Retreat! I love singing, and God speaks to me through music ALL the time! With Sis. Talley being the guest speaker, music and worship was a focus. I loved it!
The theme was "Singing in The Rain". With the theme scripture being Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified .
Sis. Nowling was director. She had gotten umbrellas for us all to decorate. It was fun. Then she also taught a class on "seasons" which was really good.
Although, Sis. Talley isn't a minister, but she had some really good things to say about singing and worship. The songs she had us sing were such a blessing to me!
Saturday night, we had slumber party that Emily was in charge off, and she did SO great. Lots of yummy food to snack on, and we all chipped in on pizza. LOL Which was 3 bucks each.:) We watched Tammy and The Bachelor. We also did, facials. You would see some of the ladies even giving foot messages and and back rubs. It was sweet.
Well, once again, my camera is not in my purse. I think it's in the stroller. Angela and I went walking. AND got rained on! HAha! Oh well. Another day. :)
Oh yes. The diet. I've still been good. ;)
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's good I am glad to here that you had a good time at Ladies Retreat. It is so much more rewarding when you get a blessing out of the services. I pray your dizziness goes away. It just might have to do with changes in your body. God only knows & can take care of it. Love ya tons :)
ReplyDeleteI get dizzy when my iron is too low. I struggled with being anemic all while I was pregnant too....hmmm. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat aside, could it be related to your thyroid? Will keep you in prayers about it and all that other great stuff from today! <3