Friday, April 8, 2011

A Bubba Post


That's what I call Noah these day's, Bubba, or Bud Bud's. lol He only sometimes hears his real name. Poor kid. He responds to Noah to it though, so that's good at least. :) haha...Anyhow, the funny thing is...that's what Noah is saying now "Bubba". CONSTANTLY!! It's too funny. I think He's also saying "Baw Baw". I'm pretty sure that's for bottle. He'll say it when he see's his bottle. The two are so close that it's kinda hard to tell though sometimes. :) I got him to say "hello" a couple day's ago...but it's not nearly as clear has it was when he was 4 months. And I heard "mammmmama" twice while he was crying a couple months ago. BUT haven't heard it since. It's sooooo weird how he talked up a storm, and could say "hello" clear as day. Then we barely have heard a peep from him. Minus all his random yelps, screams, grunts, and giggles.

HA! That's my Buds. I SOOOO LOVE my Bubba!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is GREAT!!!!! I love to hear a baby trying to talk or babbling on like they are talking. It makes me miss Wyatt even more :( he use to talk like that all the time. Now he repeats anything & everything you say......lol I am so happy that we will be able to watch Noah grow up & see him grow into a good Godly Boy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sis. Smith. I thnk so too. ;)

    Jenn! Just wait until Libby comes!! Your going to be a great Mommy!

    ReplyDelete