Today, has just been like any other day. Except, I had to go get my blood drawn. Testing my thyroid, blood surgers,iron,and some other stuff. It was the first time I felt a little light headed after. Granted, it was 1 o'clock, and I hadn't yet eaten anything sense the night before. It's no wonder.
Anyhow, tonight we are going to go to Lone Star for dinner. YES! LOVE Lone Star! They have good steak, but crazy enough, I would go just for there sweet tea! Not too many places in the north, have sweet tea. Let alone GOOD sweet tea. :O)
Tomorrow, Levi has to work, so mom and I are heading downtown to bum around the shops. It's the iditarod too, so it'll be a hopping place. I'm really, really, looking forward to it!
Let's see, what else...?? Next Friday is Sushi with Emily! I'm going to show her what I think is the best sushi place in town. I'm pretty sure she's going to love it.
Then Next Saturday, is JENNA'S "Birdday". :) We are going to head to Alyeska(a nice ski resort. Levi also proposed to me there.;) for the weekend!! YAY! Just Jenna, Jo, and I. I'm sure it's going to be fun. One of my most FAVORITE trips EVER, was our sister trip to San Diego. Maybe one day we'll be able to do something like that again. In the mean time, this is going to be great!
Oh well... so... that's it around here! :-D
Here's a picture to go. Aren't they SUPER cute with their books!! I HAD to get a pi.!!



Happy birthday Jessa! Hope that you throughly enjoyed your steak. The sushi place sounds like a great time waiting to happen.
ReplyDeleteThank you both!! The day turned out great. :) Bekah, I'm really looking forward to the sushi evening with Emily! :)
ReplyDelete