Let's see...what have we been up too. Not so much during the week I guess. The only thing I guess... is... I'm normally NOT so siked about cooking, I'm defiantly more of a baker... but I've really enjoyed cooking this last week. Things I've never made before..... I've made biscuits and gravy a couple times now for Levi(his mothers recipe),made ham and dumplings, I know...kinda weird, but it was good. I made a ham and Italian veggie soup for the first time, a super good Alfredo recipe that Jaclyn Cables gave me. The only really healthy thing I've made this last week is a Greek salad. ;o)Tonight, I'm going to make a Shepperd's by using the rest of the ham I have. I know...another odd one. I don't think I'm going to use tomato soup though. Tomato and ham don't really go together.
Let see...Friday was Savannah's birthday party! YAY! It was fun. Poor girl though, fell and twisted her leg. She had to go to get an ex-ray done to see if it was broken, which it wasn't. But they still put the poor thing in a cast. She can't walk or crawl while in the cast. HOW AWFUL!!
Saturday, Noah and I went to a nursing home as part of a youth function(Levi was sick). It was a good time. We did a craft with them, little thermometer sun catchers. The folks that did it, LOVED it! AND the babies. ;o)
Sunday, was a really good service. And I really have been enjoying the Sunday School lessons. I got to say....I'm going to miss Jenna's teaching! She's good. Anyhow,Also on Sunday Noah become mobile. He army crawls. lol He's actually already starting to use his legs more today....so we'll see what he does next. Silly child. I love him SOOO much!! The development between the months is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing!! Not just physically, but in every way.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You are doing a lot better job than I am about cooking......lol. I hate to use pregnancy for am excuse but after the baby leaves I am so exhausted all I want to do is sleep :( & I feel so bad about not cooking dinner for Justin :( He does not seem to mind as long as he has food in his tummy....lol I am glad you are all doing well :) well I am going to attempt to get some sleep love ya :)
ReplyDeleteI am like you..I would much rather bake then cook.I have joked with Cathy and always said she is the cook, I am the baker. I do not enjoy cooking, never have. I do cook for Sam. But I would rather just bake him some cookies. :-)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting that Noah is mobile. Great times ahead of you now. I loved when Jeremiah started getting mobile.
Look out. Noah will soon be into everything. Now the fun times have started. I would rather cook. In fact my hubby does 90% of the baking. Love the new spring look.
ReplyDeleteLeAnndra, I'm not looking forward to that at all!!!He's already a little wiggle worm. When you hold him he won't hold still AT ALL cuz he's reaching for every-THING! Thanks I like the new springy look myself too.
ReplyDeleteTammy, Too bad Levi can't have cookies for dinner. Although,lol I think he would be happy with that. No. I don't know...I just don't have a knack for cooking like I do baking....It's exciting that he's getting mobile. But scary. I can't leave hom alone AT ALL now. I don't know what he's going to get himself into.
Jenn,I was AWFUL when I was pregnant! REALLY! don't feel bad.I'm sure your doing better then I did. ;o) I felt so bad for Levi. Still.... It' s not like your not doing anything!! Your body is useing energy to MAKE A HUMAN!! haha......crazy huh. I still look at Noah, and think it's just nuts that my body housed him. lol