Anyhow, Noah's a really super, good, baby. At least in my opinion. He's always been pretty chill. EXCEPT, when he's teething. He's a whole other Noah. Soooooooooo, I'm SO not sure what to do with him. This can't go on. Grandma, watched him a couple nights ago so Levi and I could go drop of some of my applications. He did good for the first part, then cried the rest of the time until I got there. Ugh! AND Levi's going to have Noah, to himself this weekend. I'm a little worried how that will go. I'm going with Jenna and Jo to Alyeska Saturday night. The first night away from Noah, and I think Levi too! Weird thought. haha...
That brings up another Noah issue. Since, coming back from Ohio, his sleeping his all thrown off. Plus, he's been eating twice a night.Which is killing me. He was doing so well before we left. He would be in bed by 10:00pm and wake up at 5am or 6am to eat. Then back to sleep for another hour or two. Now, it's pretty much, who knows.
Oh...yes...Levi's going to pick up a little wooden stick from work. I've been slapping Noah's hand when he reaches for things he shouldn't. BUT it's not working so great. One night, I slapped Noah's hand for 20 min. when he reached for the computer. His hand was bright red, but yet he would still reach out and touch it. Even though he knew what was coming. Finally I put him on the floor with a toy. I don't know how long it would have lasted.
He's still my adorable little man, he'll smile at everything, he'll laugh easily at funny faces and weird noises, and he pretends to be shy. HA! Well, that's the Noah update. And my Noah venting. ;) Here's some pictures of my little monster, Jenna took them last weekend. I'm SOOO in LOVE with them!





Oh.....I love those pics. The one with the hat is my favorite. I am not a mama yet but Noah might want you so much because you are with him all the time. Which is good :) It just might be a phase that will hopefully pass quickly for your sake. I no how you feel about slapping his hands I slap Wyatt's hands all the time for the same thing over & over sometimes I think he gets it & then other time I think why even try. But I no eventually he will get the point I pray. Take care have a good time on sat. Oh & when you get a chance I would like pics of Noah :)
ReplyDeleteYou did great under really hard circumstances. The sad thing was Noah wasn't the only distraction. It was a very frustrating night and I applaud you for pushing through. Noah will come through this phase and Grandma loves and adores his just the same.
ReplyDeleteThe Noah being attached to you is probably just a phase with Levi's help it will pass.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the discpline...he will get it eventually if you stay consistent. I promise.
Those pictures are ADORABLE!!!! So cute.
Jenn, I'll send you pics. for sure! I'm waiting for Jenna to email them to me.
ReplyDeleteMom, thanks. AND thank for helping that night. PHEW! I'm hoping that little phase is over!!!
Tammy, consistentsy is hard!! That's all I gotta say. I'm trying though.....
It is hard, It takes a lot of time, but it will be worth it.
ReplyDelete