My great weekend started first, with Levi watching Noah Friday night while I went out to dinner with Emily. I so enjoyed myself! I can't wait until next time. The sushi was fantastic, and so was the company! Oh ya....and there was fried oreos for dessert. FOR FREE! Can't beat that.
Levi did soooo good with Noah! With grandma and grandpa's help on their outings..... haha... I'm actually thinking my going away for a little while was good timing. It helped Levi get more confidant about taking care of Noah, and also breaking Noah from me. I had to lay out cloths for Noah, and at Levi's insistence. I laid out all camo to put Noah in. :) I put everything Levi could possibly use, or need for Noah, and put it all in one spot. And before I left I gave him a Noah 101. Like for example, when Noah first wakes up he doesn't want to play right away. He just wants to be held. He'll cry if you try to put him on the floor right away.
Really, all the issues I posted about in the last post, have been gone the last couple days/nights. He's back to his old schedule. YAY!! With only waking up once to eat! AND a matter a fact he slept until 9:30am this morning!! It was SO great!
Oh yes. In other "Jessa" news.... I have managed to get one. nasty. cold! Yay. Somebody, at point, on my fabulous weekend shared their germs with me. So kind of them.
Well that's it for now. Here some pics of the hotel, our room, and one of the best meals ever! Plus, one of the little gifts I gave Jenna. I love it, and now wish I would have got one for myself. That would have been lame though. :)






I am glad you had a Great Weekend!!!! Its so nice to get away sometimes & relax. I know I am kinda anxious to see how Justin will do with Libby after she is born if I decide to go away :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you sisters had a great time. Nothing like spending time with your sisters.
ReplyDeleteNoah did good.YEA!!!
Looks like a really GREAT place to go! That food looks delicious, and the hotel (and, of course, the MOUNTAINS!!!) are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteJenn, if he's anything like Levi...which he seems to be in many ways. I'm sure he'll do wonderful!!! ;) btw, I love the nick name Libby. I have a lady friend in the church I know and her name nick name is Libby or Lib. She is a sweet as they come!!
ReplyDeleteTammy, I know! It was good for us sisters. It's hard to say when or if it will ever happen like that again.
Sis. Smith, the hotel was in Girdwood, Alaska on the way to Seward.....it's soooooo gorgeous out there!! The hotel is completly surrounded by mountins! You would love it.