Thursday, March 17, 2011

Interviewing

So I had an interview today with Lowe's. I think it went it okay. It was a customer service seasonal position. I felt qualified. The hardest part was, when they were asking me questions, I had soooooo many examples I could give, I had a hard time sifting through them and picking out ONE. The one that was the best. In all though, I thought it well. There was one question that I don't think I gave the answer he was really looking for.... but anyhow....so now I just wait and pray. God knows ALL our needs. Including the financel ones.

Not a whole lot else goin on. I'm feeling better from my cold. Noah on the other had is still stuffed up. Poor kid.

I rearranged the living room yesterday. Noah goes in spurts where he'll army crawl all over the living room area. Other times, he just stays in one place, and plays with the toys in front him. Anyhow, I want to be able to block him in better. So I spent the day sweeping, mopping, and rearranging things.

UGH!! It was almost 40 degrees out yesterday. Then when we got up this morning, looked out and it was snowing!! I CAN NOT wait for spring!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Noah will never slow down from here on out. Jeremiah was not one to crawl all over the place. Thank the Lord.
    It was 87 here today. Want to come for a visit? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting a job? I thought you were moving in May?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Noah's like that Sis. Tammy! Where he doesn't crawl everywhere. It makes nerves what his little hands could find.

    WOW!!!! That's spring weather??!! HAHA! I would be there in a heartbeat! Me and my flipflops! I'm just hoping we get up to 30 today.... :)

    Sis. Smith, yup we are still moving in May. Maybe June... depending on when Levi gets his transfer. It sounding more and more like early May though. Any extra money right now would help us keep building our savings... verses taking from it. Although, it does seem kinda pointless when we are only a month and a half away from May.....then again.... a month and a half of pay could help a lot(my thinking out loud there). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I hate to rub it in but it was almost 70 here on Thursday & about the same here today. It was so beautiful out........lol Congrats on the job interview I know what you mean about the money situation. I kinda lost the baby I was watching because his mom went to 3rd :( so I have been thinking about trying to find another job but with me being in my 3rd trimester I was not sure if I should. God knows best like you said so we will see what happens. I am happy you will be possibly moving in May you might be able to come to my baby shower if you do :) Well take care & I will talk to ya later :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 70! Nice! It'll be nice to not having the baby during your 3rd trimester.....it gets hard to sleep 1. and 2 you won't have to be picking him up!! I'm sure that will be better for you too. I wonder though... when she'll have time to sleep if she's working 3rd.....when is your baby shower?? We may just be there! :)

    ReplyDelete