Every time I went to post I didn't have a whole lot to say. Now though, I have tons! I'm going to try and keep it short(ish).
So Maybe I'll start with the youth Christmas party. It was sooooo much fun!!!! Megan and Micah did a great job putting it together. Homemade pizza, games, presents, but best of all,fellowship! Savannah gave us the finale of the evening. She started choking on a little,tiny,piece of plastic. Thank goodness Matt and Micah were there. Matt gave her two hard slaps on the back and it came out. God is SOOO good!! The EMT's came maybe 5 or so min. after it was out. Freaked me enough that I really want to take a CPR class!!!!!
Here's some pics. from the evening.I wish I had gotten a picture of Caleb and Lillian in their Christmas outfits.They're upper cute. And Heather's belly, also cute! Oh! And Tim's wife Becky is preggo too now. Almost 12 weeks. She's the one holding Noah in one of the pics. More babies on their way!!!! ;)
Then that evening we had caroling at a nursing home. What a wonderful experience!!! They loved it!! Plus, they LOVED all the babies!! Lillian was a hit saying "Merry Christmas" in her sweet little girl voice.



Looks like you guys are having lots of fun this season. It is so great you guys have so many young people and so many babies on the way. How exciting.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed the post and the pictures. thank you for sharing them. Sounds like you all have had a great Dec. Looking forward to the Christmas card! :)
ReplyDelete