Friday, December 17, 2010

Just Ramblings of A Tired Mommy

I can not find a good background that I REALLY like!! Oh well.....this will have to do for now.

Anyhow, I'm sooooo excited about the next couple days. Tomorrow night Mom is going to watch Noah and Levi and I are going to go out on a date. A date, date. He's going to take me to my FAVORITE restaurant!! And I didn't even have to beg!! =D Then we might go to the mall. Very dateish....mmmm the last time we went to the mall I had to drag Levi kicking and screaming. And really the only reason he went was because I had been having a stressfull couple days and he felt sorry for me. So we'll see. Maybe I'll bribe him with the idea of a pretzel. Haha...

So then on Saturday, a couple girl friends and I are going to get allllll dressed up and go to a fancy restaurant. I love dressing up!!

In other news...I'm almost done with the Christmas cards. YAY! This is the first year I've done them. And I had to go get some more, and honestly, I like them better. The first batch Levi was with me, and my mostly sweet husband was on this night particularly tired, stressed, and in a hurry, and really didn't care as much as I did. So we hurried it along, so he could get to bed. Anyhow, I didn't really like the font on it. And if it wasn't for Mom saying they looked fine. I almost didn't send them. Well, when I ran out I went to a differant Walmart and they had a better photo center with more Holiday card choices and font choices. So I took my time, and I kinda like the look of this batch better! HA!! Maybe it's because I think I look skinner in the picture. Same picture just....differant quility I guess.

Okay....enough of that!! This post needs to come to end. So, good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment