Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!!

This is the first day that it's dipped below zero. Our little weather reader thing say's it feels like -6 with the wind chill. Brrr....!!

Today, I NEED to go grocery shopping. I've been sooooooo tired the last couple days, unmotivated, and almost depressed feeling.....but today I feel good. So, off to the store Noah and I MUST go! Ha! Vit. D is a MUST on my list! The darkness is driving me nuttso. Plus, I need some more fish oil...I ran out a couple weeks ago....maybe that will help with my mood too. We'll see. That one may be phschological.... =)Oh well...

Soooo, since being in Bethel with the Cabales's I've been in a "game" mood. Weird since I'm sooooo not into games normally, unless it's "I Buy" LOVE "I BUY"!! Levi's not really a game person either, so we have none in the house. I know! How sad are we?????!!!!!!! I may just have to get a game while I'm at the store too. I remember seeing something in the paper for games being on sale.....then tonight after church maybe I can get Levi to play with me!

Alrighty, I need to get this show on the road. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment