Tuesday, November 30, 2010

? I have not a clue what to title this! :o?







Well, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Haha......the only bad part was...Noah got fussy right as we were about to eat....I had feeling that was going to happen!! It was creeping up on his nap time. I had to go put him to sleep. Took about 10 Min. and by the time I got back, people were finishing up and my food was cold. Ha! I love you Noah!! ;) The good part of it was I didn't have seconds.....LOL!!!

I went Black Friday shopping...but not in the wee hours of the morning...and I really didn't find a whole lot of great deals. Got nice towels for $4... that was the only buy of the day. I also went shopping again on Saturday with Mom and Joleesa.I now have everyone's Christmas presents except Jenna's and Levi's. Gotta say... feels good to be almost done!

Tonight I put the tree up. I don't get it...we had a larger tree last year and I had plenty of lights. This year, It's a smaller one, but I ran out so I had to use the white one's ( extra's that I found at the bottom of the box) at the bottom of the tree. You can totally tell. It's driving me nuts! I can't even believe I'm posting a picture! ;) Oh well. I put it in front of a window this year....I'm not sure if I really like it there, but the corner we put it last year has all of Noah's toys. His thing's work well there so...the tree went in front of one the windows this year. It'll be neat to see what it looks like from the out side.

Well, that's what we've been up too.... =)I guess... mostly what I'VE been up too. ;)

These are some pictures taken from the last few days..... =)

1 comment:

  1. Some how I missed this post. How did the Christmas tree picture get on top of the other pictures. These are some great pictures of Noah's first Thanksgiving AND the memories of them. Thanksgiving was truly that. Love you.

    ReplyDelete