Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Noah Post





Wow. It's kinda been a while! We really haven't been up to a whole lot....just the norm.

Noah seems to be changing quickly these days. Sunday all he did was sleep and eat and that next morning he was using more letter sounds like G's and N's it was just W and A sounds before....anyhow he looked longer, and just looked different. Haha....
I gotta admit this stage is fun. You can really play with him now! somewhere in the 2nd month he started hating belly time. Sooo I let it go there for a little too long until I realized how important it is for development. Of ALLL the books and articles I've read somehow I missed that. Anyhow, the last couple weeks we have kicked belly time into high gear and everyday he's doing soooo much better! It's just amazing the difference even one day makes!!! He's funny though, most of the time now he doesn't want to be held like a baby he wants to sit up and look around. Putting him to sleep has been a challenge...it's like I'm having to relearn him!!

Things are going to be a little different around here come next week. I head back to work... =( It's going to be SUPER hard on Levi and I. AND Noah too....I really want to make it to the end of Dec. Then I can take another 3 month leave of absence. Really though, I'm just going to take 1 day at a time. Bethel's youth convention and is the middle of Nov. and Levi is in charge so if I can make it until then we can still fly for free. So I guess really, that is my first goal.

Okay that's it around here!! Have a wonderfully blessed Wednesday!!

OH!! And for those The Church of God folks out there remember it's October World Mission Month!! Anchorage is going to have a dessert auction. We did it for the March Mission Month. It did so well and it was sooo much fun I thought we would do it again. The women here are AWESOME!!! Not only are they giving of their monies, but their TIME as well!! "So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver". (2 Corinthians 9:7).

No comments:

Post a Comment