Noah has been a terror. I feel bad for saying that, but the crying has been endless for the last 3 days and evenings. At first we thought it was a tummy ache cuz he would only stop crying when he was walked around, face down on his tummy. When we would stop walking or sit down the crying would start up again. Maybe it was his tummy the first night....but now though...it does not matter what we do. He just cries and cries. So I looked up teething and I think that's what's going on. He is drooling puddles and his always putting something in his mouth. Those were the systems I've read. He doesn't really want to play...he'll laugh and cry and in the same moment. The roughest is he will be SOOO tired, but can't go to sleep. *Sigh*....oh happy day....I want my sweet predictable baby back......!!!
If any one has any ideas or suggestions pleeeeeeasa let me know.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I know several adults who use clove oil for toothaches. I'd check with a pediatrician before using it on Noah because it can be very strong and numb a lot more than you want if you use too much.
ReplyDeleteI've also heard a lot of people have great luck with hyland teething tablets. It's homeopathic and tastes better than oragel.
I find motrin works better than tylenol. It lasts longer and hasn't had the recalls that tylenol has lately. :)
My girls never were bad with teething. I'll be praying for him. Best wishes!
Love ya!
Erika J
Teething tablets are wonderful. They are all natural. I started giving them to Tyler at 3 1/2 months. That's when he started teething. I will be praying for him and you! I know how hard it is. My son is one and I am still going threw it.
ReplyDeleteI am with Lee....teething tablets are the way to go. They work fast and last about 3-4 hrs and they are all natural.
ReplyDelete