Okay so this last week we have had revival with Bro.Carter, then this weekend we had Ministers Convention. It was wonderful!! Bro. Carter preached his heart out! I gotta tell ya though...I'm bushed! Several late nights. So today, Sunday...I think we took the longest nap ever on a Sunday. 3 hours!! Then there are my boys....Levi is STILL a sleep, and the bad part is Noah is too!! I hope that doesn't throw Noah off tonight!!!!
As long as I'm talking about Noah....haha...I love to every chance I get!! ;) He's growing so fast! I don't know...maybe he'll change, but he's sounding like he'll be one of those little kids that will talk your ear off every chance you give them. I read some where that when babies talk... to let them finish. THEN you talk. Makes them learn to be a good listener. I don't know though...so fare he's turning out to just be a good talker!! If you start *really* talking to him, he'll talk back and then some...!! Oh! One night during service, Noah started on one of his little rampages to Mom. I had to go get his soothe cuz he tends to get loud and long. I was thinking to myself I better hurry other wise he's going to out preach poor Bro. Carter!! lol =)
Oh and also...Saturday afternoon, mom got in car wreck. Not her fault and thankfully she and nobody else was seriously injured. She does though have some bad back and neck pain. So please if you would, keep her in your prayers.
Too busy talking to smile for the camera ;)
Honestly, I don't know what they are doing...but it's funny!! And it looks like Savannah won. lol



So sorry about your Mom's accident. I'll be praying for her.
ReplyDeleteYour little guy is growing so fast! He's very cute.
Love the pics (except for the one of my car ;-) My little man is so adorable and I LOVE to hear him talk. The baby feet fight was so cute.
ReplyDeleteSister Smith, I'm doing good. My neck feels sore by the end of the day, but overall it's ok. And my car wasn't totaled, yay!