So this week we are having revival with Bro. Carter then going into Ministers Convention this weekend. Very exciting!
Outside of that, we haven't been up to a whole lot. Noah and I are in a good routine. I'm getting lots done around the house these days which is nice. I'm going to miss staying home.
Things that have changed in the last month...I can't live with out coffee! I go from no coffee while pregnant to now getting twitchy if I don't have it!! It's normally only a cup so it doesn't seem to effect Noah. Still. I'm soooo addicted! I need it to feel human. Hahaahaa. Also, another thing that has come around recently is a bad lower back ache. CONSTANTLY! It seems to really act up when I'm lifting Noah in out of the car. It's kinda bad. It even gets all tingly and numb sometimes. So please pray. I don't know whats up with that......??? Maybe from pregnancy....
Not much else so I'll stop. =D Have a WONDERFUL week!
I call this the "Levi Look". See how is lips turn down like that. They both do that when their concentrating!! haha!! Love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment