Monday, September 27, 2010

October

I can't believe October is just around the corner! This will be my last month on maternity leave. Which is so sad to me!! I really am thankful for these 4 months off!!!! I go back to work November 1. Honestly, I don't think it's going to work so good. Levi will get home at the latest 6pm and then I'll head to work... getting off at 3 a.m. Which means Levi will have a couple of night feedings. Which he's not used too. Noah still feeds every 3-4 hours. So I'll get home around 3ish, and Levi heads to work around 8a. Noah will wake up wake up between 5-6a then again between 9-10a after that he's awake for a long while until his longer nap at 2pmish. He naps for maybe an hour.... even still...that means mommy is going to get barely any sleep. Even less then now.... which I admit is scaring me. Honestly, I don't think it's going to work for either one of us. We have had to really start talking about other options. Having Noah go to daycare is just not one of them....

That's the biggest issue right now... no doubt God is going to have to have to help us. He will...I know He will!

Also, it's just been AMAZING to watch Noah's development!! He hangs on our every word and I'm postive he's saying "hi" back. I love it!! His smiles have brought tears many times there are just so.... well...for the lack of a better word...AMAZING!!

Alrighty,that it here. Here's a few random pics.from the last few days. =)

This was taken in the Lowes parking lot. The mountins are turning a golden brown. =)





Last weekend I went to a womens show with a friend. It was WAY cool! It kinda reminded me of a craft show....but soo much more then just crafts. Really neat!



Here some pictures taken at church. Dad was cute...at one point he was watching Savannah and Noah.




No comments:

Post a Comment