Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Newlywed Game

Thanks Grace! This was fun! =)

1. She's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?

Levi said: Home Shows



Right.YUP! =D HGTV....this is more a recent one...but now we don't really watch anything else.

2.You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?


Levi said: Italin

He thought for a long time, but he's right!

3. What's one food she doesn't like?

Levi said: Sour Cream, mushrooms, fish....

Wrong.HAHA! He started listing them so I made him chose just one, and he said fish. Which is only kinda true. I eat salmon, and LOVE halibut, all other one's I''m leary of. I would have said mushrooms though. ;)

4. You go out to eat, what does she drink?

Levi said: Brewed Tea


Right.He's very right! This one was easy for him. I kinda make a big deal of it. I DETEST fountain tea, and I chose restaurants to eat at based on that I KNOW they of brewed tea! I don't know... is that weird...?

5. What is her shirt size?

Levi said: "This is hard cuz you wear both large and medium".

Right. I felt sorry for him on this one. ;)

6. What is her shoe size?

Levi said: size 6

Right. At first he said he didn't have a clue, but I made him guess and amazingly he got it right!

7. What is her favorite type of sandwich?

Levi said: Anything with avocado.


Wrong. Kinda....I can see how he would say that. When I was pregnant I hate avocado ALL THE TIME cuz it's such a healthy choice. Mostly on a sandwich, which I also ate all the time. BUT, I would have said turkey. I really don't eat any other kind of sandwich.

8. What would she eat everyday if she could?

Levi said: Cheese



Right! I love my cheese....what can I say....I AM from Wisconsin. =D

9. What is her favorite cereal?

Levi said: It changes.

Right. I get in these different kind of kicks....

10. What should she never wear?

LOL....neither one of us could come up with anything....but I'm sure there is SOMETHING!

11. What is her favorite sports team?

Levi said: She doesn't have one.

Wrong. I would have said Packers. I just really don't keep up with it....

12. What is something she does that you wish she didn't do?

Levi said: Asking him to do a million things right before he goes to bed.

Right.HAha....Tis true. I'm ALWAYS feeding Noah right as he's heading to bed. So it's not like I can do a whole lot. So I'll ask him to get me things in arms reach. lol....

13. What is her heritage?

Levi said: Irish



Mmmm wrong. Again, kinda. I always say Irish AND German. Although, really...I more then likely have more Irish in me then anything else. My Grandpa on my mom's side came from Ireland.

14. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake?

Levi said: Cheesecake



Right. That was easy for him. We had it at our wedding itstead of the norm. I gotta say though.... Levi wouldn't even know where to begin with making me a cheesecake. But, there's been a couple times I've come home to flowers and cheesecake he's bought form the store. Sweet huh?! =)

15. Did she play sports in high school?

Levi said: Yes.Volleyball

Right. I played both volleyball and basketball though. I went to a small Baptist privet school all of high school, and some of middle school. One day the pastor of the school/church came and said that the girls couldn't play basketball anymore. It was a HUGE bummer! It really helped me to not be so shy.

16. What could she spend hours doing?

Levi said: Watching Home shows



I have it playing in the background a lot. I can't stand too much quiet While I'm cleaning, cooking, on the computer....I'm always watching....

17. What is a unique talent that she has?

Levi said: making banana bread.



=)He LOVES my banana bread. I think he was fishing for me to make some more.;) I honestly couldn't come up with anything on this one....



18. What is her type of coffee?

Levi said: white chocolate something or another



Kinda right. I always get a white chocolate mocha. Sometimes iced, most times not.....

Mmmmm I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have won...but it was fun!!! =D =D

1 comment:

  1. I love these kind of games because it shows you just how much your spouse is/isn't listening. :)

    He did good!

    ReplyDelete