Well first, tonight Noah and I are heading to a girls night at Emily's. We all are going to make signs for The Church's car wash. It should be fun.
Okay, so Noah's gaining LOTS of personality and in the process changing....good and bad.....
Change #1 He LOVES his soothe!!!!!!!!!!! If it falls out he screams. Not crying...a high pitched yelp. It's kinda cute except we can spend hours sticking it back in his mouth. This one has me a little worried for the future.....at least we can take his soothe away verses his thumb.
Change #2 He's staying awake WAY more.... and there for wants to be held more. The soothe is the only thing that keeps him content long enough so we can get things done.
#3 He's starting to try and talk to us. SUPER cute!!! I love, love, LOVE his baby noise.
#4 We started belly time...and he likes it! He'll lift himself all the way on one side. It's fun to watch and listen to him.
#5 He hates baths.
#6 He poops maybe once a day...sometimes every other day. He has a nak for pooping all over himself when we are eating out.
#7 We are getting on a schedule. His long awake times are mostly now during the day....and evening. He sleeps for about three hours. Every now again he'll go four. =) =) That makes for a great night!!
I'm sure there is more....but I gotta go shower. Levi's home. =D



I'm all in favor of a pacifier over a thumb. Like you said, you can't take a thumb away. But I hate to see a kid old enough to walk, with a pacifier. I'm embarrassed for the parents when I see that. Since moving to the south I've seen kids as old as 3 or 4 years old still walking around, and going to church, with a pacifier in his/her mouth! That's REALLY embarrassing and just . . . WRONG!
ReplyDeleteI was reading that the urge to suck isn't nearly as strong after 6 months....so I'm hoping to take it away soon after. Ugh ya.....that would be SUPER emabrrassing if he still had his pacifier at 3 or 4!!!!!!! SOOO not going to happen....!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the name Noah!!! He is so cute! Where did you get the team shirt??? It's great!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sis. Nacy! =D You know....amazeningly I think I remember....Sears. I was amazed at the cute baby cloths they had!
ReplyDelete