Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Levi's B-Day!! And lots of honeymoon pictures!

First, today is Levi's Birthday. =) He's turning 29. =) HA! I've told him at least were getting old TOGETHER!!! =D


So, I should have posted our honeymoon pictures after our honeymoon or maybe on our anniversary but I didn't even think about it. So I thought I would do it now for fun. =) After the wedding we went to the Alyeska Resort. Which is a good half hour away in Girdwood, Alaska. I'm not sure why...but I have no pictures of Alyeska. Then we went to Juneau, Alaska which was really neat!!! I loved the place where we stayed! Then we went to Lancaster, PA and stayed at a bed and breakfast. Which was by fare my favorite!!!!! I would LOVE to go back!!!!!!!! So relaxing. We even bought the quilt called "Love Birds" in one of the pictures. Then we were off to Los Angeles, CA. HA! I hated it, too busy... but at least I can say I was there. ;) Then we came home. I can't remember how many day's we spent at each place.....I know we did spend the longest in Lancaster which was good. I highly recommend Lancaster....!!!!!!!!I think it would be neat to go back some time for our anniversary.....

The pictures are out of order. It's showing LA first, Then Lancaster, and then Juneau last...we did the opposite.




















No comments:

Post a Comment