Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3am.....






Noah's eyes are starting to get heavy. YAY!!! Sometimes he's wide awake after eating and it will take a good little while for him to get tired. I've tried to get him to know the difference between night and day by not having the TV on, or having it on real soft. I have just one soft lamp on, and when I talk to him I whisper. I think it's helped a lot, but every once in a while.....he is still on Noah time. ;)

Today, or I guess yesterday we went to mom's work so Grandma could show off her grandbaby. Then we went to visit dad/grandpa's =) who was watching Savannah. It was cute having them together. Savannah was fuuny. She kept on trying to reach for Noah like he was a toy.


Well, there is nothing else to talk about except Noah.....so I'll stop for now. =) I have pictures though of course.......as Bro. Perkins said when he was up here..."babies are new everyday". It's SO true!!! They constantly grow and change!!!

2 comments:

  1. It was great having you come to the office. Unfortunately the man who blew up the picture of me wasn't there. Love the pictures. He'll eventually get on "real" time, I promise. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's doing LOT's better!!!! He just has those days though...where somehow he got off. =)

    I enjoyed it too!! I'll come over for coffee some time and just by your desk. lol while you work.... ;) Maybe that one guy will be there....

    ReplyDelete