Saturday, May 22, 2010

Garage Sale Day




Today we spent the day going to garage sales. It was great fun! Although, I'm completely pooped. It was a massive a neighborhood sale. I guess it's a yearly event so the place was just packed full of people. Our goal was to find a baby swing, crib, and changing table. We got there just after 8am. We found a really nice swing...YAY! Plus, a rocking chair and ottoman. Not really something we were looking for, but wanted. It was SOOOO comfortable I couldn't leave it. It does need a little cleaning, but still I think a great buy. We went to a couple sales that had cribs, but they had already been sold. It was so busy that by 1pm things were picked over pretty good. We walked so much that by 11am I was already hurting pretty bad. Then by 1pm I was pretty much dieing. All things considering....I think I did pretty good and held my own.
Please for pray me. I have had a cough that pretty much has made my voice go bad. I sound awful at work and scare people. =) This morning I woke up and it took a good while to even get my voice to work. It was a weird feeling.
Ok. Time for bed. Have a wonderfuly blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment